Had a dream this afternoon when i napped. I dreamt I was back again wif my ex. It was so real and i was so happy. In fact, this was the 2nd time i dreamt about her. It's strange though. They say dreams are the manifestation of the sub-conscious mind. But I hadn't been thinking about her lately. So why did i dream of her twice?
In my dream, we were talking and somehow I asked if we could start all over again. She agreed. I hugged her. It was so real. i could feel her there. And her familar scent was there too. We were somewhere and raindrops fell on us. Then it changed to my bathroom and we were under the shower. haha! All this in my sub-conscious? wow! The scene is slowly fading away as the day goes. Well, i'm not harbouring any hopes to be with her again. I'm over that. I'm happy as i am now.
I cant remember the 1st dream though. But vaguely, it was almost the same scene. All i can remember was asking if we COULD be together again. I remembered my heart raced as though it was the first time falling in love. Dat's pretty much it.
Heh, falling in love huh? So, there's no forcing or making someone love someone. Do you make urself fall intentionally? No. So love comes unknowingly and u fall into it huh? Then again, if i'm so careful of where i step, so aware of what's happening around me... what are the chances of falling?
So this means that love is a strange thing. It comes to you no matter how u avoid it? It's only a matter of time then.
1 comment:
Hi bear,
Thanks for reading. And thanks for ur comment too.
Well, i dun really think she has such dreams. We made it clear that we won't be getting back together again. :)
Post a Comment