A prayer is simply a silent communication with the Lord. Sometimes to ask Him for help, sometimes to thank Him for all He had done for us and also sometimes when we r weary and needed to talk to someone. and He is always there. A lot of times, we take things for granted, or we blame that things didn't go our way. I guess we really need to sit down and count the subtle things we overlooked. And instead of asking "Why?" to things that happened, ask "Why not?" when things happened that way.
And here's a little prayer of mine:
I thank God for all the nagging i receive, it means that I have family and frens who are concern about me.
I thank God for all the overtime and stress from work, it means I hav a stable job to do.
I thank God for all the laughter around me, i'm blessed wif the gift to make the people around me happy
I thank God for the urges to buy useless stuff, it simply shows i'm living in comfort
I thank God for the quiet moments in the train, it's time where i get to do some self-reflection
I thank God for all the bad experiences in life, so that i may appreciate all that's dear to me.
I thank God for being there always, that i always have a spirtual suport to lean on.
Lastly, I thank God for the gift of wisdom, so that i may write this little prayer (to show off to others) and to offer it to You.
No comments:
Post a Comment