Sunday, August 28, 2005

My dream this morning

Taking a short break from work to blog down my dream b4 i forgot again.

Had a weird dream this morning. I dreamt I was on the MRT to somewhere. The terminal and the tracks were ones i dreamt b4. But this time i remembered i was at this station overlooking a small lake... just like one of the scene when one is at MacRitchie Reservoir. Not that i had been there recently, btu i dreamt i was standing on one of those wooden walkways overlooking the waters, and the other bank is some distance away. I was standing at the railings looking at the water, when i notice some movement over at the other bank sliding into the water. It was black and had a yellow underbelly. OMG! I was shock to see that it was part of a snake! And it was a HUGE one! Well, from what i remember... erm, think of MRT train. Yeah, the diameter is that big. Anyway, while i was stunned by the sheer size of it sliding into the water, (still sliding) when i looked down and was stunned yet again to find that the head was already at my feet!

I stepped back (or rather floated back) in fear (or maybe excitement, all i know was that my heart was beating quickly) and then the snake rose out of the water and towered over me. Black and yellow was all i remembered. It hissed at me, but didnt make a move to attack. I wasn't exactly frightened, but was rooted to the ground for a while. Amazed by the snake, i took out my fone and took a few pics of it. then i ran for cover, the snake didnt move for all i know. I ran back to the station and hid behind a pillar and checked my fone for the pictures. there weren't any! No pictures were taken at all! I came out of my hiding place to find the snake again, but it was gone.

The next thing that happened was that i was back in the train travelling somewhere again. Then i loked out of the window and saw the giant snake chasing after the train. It soon caught up and was travelling along side it. Then it overtook the train.

Next thing i knew, I was in a wooden hut. Kinda like mentally prepared for the snake's coming. i was holding on to a piece of cloth, and someone was there wif me. It was rather fuzzy at this point of my dream... suddenly the snake appeared and lifted me off the floor. Yes, i was like sitting on its head, but i managed to cover its head wif the big piece of blue cloth. I guess i seized the chance and plunged something down at the part between the eyes. I think i stabbed it twice. And the snake shrieked (i think it did) and said something to me in a feminine voice, "All I wanted was to see you..."

Fear turned into regret and a little remorse as i realised the snake's intention. That was the part which woke me up. The scenes were so clear but thankfully it was only a dream. A rather weird dream i would say. Hadnt watch anything about snakes recently...

Perhaps subconsciously it's something about my work and worries that i had lately.

Or perhaps I watched too much TV...

No comments: