Saturday, November 25, 2006

Neh... that One KTV

Went for KTV session after work this evening. Didn't manage to gather alot of pple, after a recent bout of flu which afflicted quite a few friends, we ended up up with just the four of us. My coll, her friend and another of my friend. My friend was eagerly awaiting this time for KTVing... but alas she was down too wif a bad throat.

It was thru JJ's recommendation that I decided to try out this KTV parlour place. I thot the pricing was good, as the food and drink costs are deducted from the price of the room we paid. Since there were only 4 of us, we took the small room. And wow! it IS really much smaller than all of us expected. I guess we can compare the size to a typical HDB bathroom. yeah, it's that small and cramp. But it housed/roomed the 4 of us comfortably. The other good thing was that there wasn't any feedback despite the small space. Downsides are the songs aren't as updated as KBox and PartyWorld and we had a mic with a loose switch.

We had somewhat a good time, coz we all can't really hit the high notes (except for my colleague who I feel sang pretty well) Oh well, til next time then!

The One KTV @ Meritus Mandarin Hotel

No comments: