Got off work at 8.15pm... Wow! that's 12hrs and 15mins since i woke up.
Had some problems with the model after animating and passed into the Augmented Reality engine... Somehow the vertices are all screwed up at some point of animation.... Finally found out the source after some redoing. Yes yes, inefficiency... hated that.. but then it's the fastest way (that i know) to 'debug' such issues...
and it didn't help when the network drive crashed halfway thru... one of my intermediate saved file was wiped clean.. and I had to redo from a previous saved file.
At least got things to work fine b4 I headed home. And that's about 8.15pm already
P.S. many thanks to Rain for keeping me company... haha! No, u weren't irritating.. although the frustrated side of me might say that to u when the frustrations get the better of me. =P But I'm glad I didn't. Coz im waiting for your pressies of diet cokes! (Chocoballs are optional, although good to have)
P.P.S. caught someone working late as well... and both of us reach home right about the same time too. Hope she's feeling better already. Maybe I shd drop her a line more often...
1 comment:
oh wah... i got a mention! finally~!
happiness~~~
Post a Comment