So I end up continuing my blog in April.
I have to say that i did some retail therapy for very much of this week. Did it help? Was it therapeutic? Er... I guess I bought useful stuff... so yeah.. perhaps I can say it did help a little.
Expenditure list (in order of purchase since last Sunday) :
- Curse of the Golden Flower DVD
- A remote control helicopter which i havent charge up the batteries yet
- A 2nd hand camera lens for my Nikon
- Dinner and drinks wif friends on a tuesday nite
- Waaaay too many ingredients for dips for a farewell party at work. And some expensive stuff includes Dijon mustard, Heinz Mayonnaise, a tub of cheesecake-flavoured yougurt and a couple of big green onions which I hav no idea how else to eat it.
- A(nother) pair of canvas sneakers (and new socks) at a Seiyu Fair in NTU.
- A new pair of gym gloves
- Command and Conquer 3 (Special Edition that came wif a free tee!)
- Hearty German dinner wif friends on a saturday nite
- And the Latest item being this today
Well, I guess the latest item would benefit everyone at home, since my dad was complaining about his sore feet and lousy lowerback aches and whatnots. And mum... well, generally she will use it as she watches TV at night. And then there are my sore and stiff shoulders, which had gotten me thinking of visiting the spas and/or massage parlours in the first place.
The 'cheap' price tag of only $298 didn't really help to dissuade, in fact, it got me convinced that it will be cheaper in the long run to juz use this massager in the comfort of my own home. PLUS everyone else at home can use it too. And thus, "Yeah, I'll get one of these" was the next sentence that I uttered to the salesperson.
Before I turn into a fool who can't hold on to his savings, I better check my accounts and give myself a rude shock to how much I have already spent in that 1 week. In the worst scenario, I'll juz hav to head home after work to play my games, or go to the gym to put my gloves to good use, AND THEN come home to fully utilise my massager. :-P I do admit, after 15mins of use on my back, it felt gooooood.....
2 comments:
u are one rich polar bear
lolz... was nber rich... juz breaking even.. then wif all these spendings, im making a net loss already.
it's juz that easy to splurge >.<
Post a Comment