Took a long break from blogging. Well, the hiatus is mostly due to work. I'm glad the pace is slowing down abit now that things are falling into place.
Well not entirely a slowdown. There's a new project the company just undertook, so I guess I should say it's a change of flavour to what I have been doing. Something different, yet the same kind of stuff I first accepted this job for.
Many events happened since June. Looking back, that was when I stopped blogging (in details of what happened) But that's... history. Perhaps, stories for another day.
In recent news, I sprained my arm over the National Day holiday. Yeah, took friday off work for some R&R/Me-time. It was good... clearing up the backlog of stuff at home. Like... sending ex-RK's monitor to the repair shop only to find that it's fit and hearty, which I have to lug around along with me for the other events I planned for that day. And then there's also clearing up the computer desk to welcome the new members, namely the monitor and a new printer. Speaking of which, I haven't exactly installed the printer yet since saturday.
Anyhoo... Woke up Sunday morning 6am to find my left arm dead stiff. T'was in a 90-degree bend, but can't move any other ways. Suspected a cramp at the upper arm, btu turned out to be stiffened bicep muscles. -_-;;; Warmed it up a little with those muscle cream, and managed to move it a little to 45-degree bend. I guess it was due to the long day on friday and then the following clean up of the computer desk on Saturday evening. Well, took me until today to recover. Still ached and can't exactly carry heavy stuff yet, but at least it's bendable.
On a sidenote, somethings happened as I thought it might have. Was in denial and felt I was feeling too sensitive on things. Perhaps I should trust myself more. Interestingly, it's quite an ironic situation too.
And then, there's seemingly never a right time to sit down and sort things out.
1 comment:
WB
Post a Comment