Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Interestingly....

Interestingly, I have some time to blog before I'm gone. There had never been time set aside all those days when I'm always around.

Well, I have about an hr or so before I set off to the airport. Will be away for 2 weeks until the end of the year. Seems I'll still be back in time for the countdown. Will be off to Egypt this time. And among my travelling companions, is one of whom many would be raising their eyebrows when named. I'm sure BeeFGee would know who I'm referring to. The one who gave him so much reasons to slap me silly. Haha!! Anyway he's probably quite surprise by this I guess. Anyhow... let's see what happens in these 12 days. In any case, I felt a closure to all this a while back ago. It's a long story and I promise I'll tell when I get back, to those close frens who would be curious to find out the juicy gossips about myself.

My mum was equally surprised when she found out the travelling party in this trip. It's no hooha I feel.. but I guess she's just concern that I'll be hurt again. I understand where she's coming from, so I didn't put up a long debate with her on this.

That aside, I been away from blog for quite a while. The excuse would simply be busy. I do admit, I had quite a number of things to do. And I made the mistake of spreading myself out thinly trying to complete everything at one go. And recently, I picked up some self-help/motivation books and somewhere along one of them, I read (recapped vaguely from memory) "Being busy and being efficient are 2 different aspects. You can be busy with a lot of things, but yet accomplished nothing. While being actively efficient and productive, shows that you are getting things done."

I do admit, sometimes I am busy doing things but honestly it's an excuse. An excuse for me to avoid something that is at the back of my head. But like I said, it's at the back of my head, so running isn't getting me away from it at all. Somehow, somewhere, it looked at me in the eye and I got to face it, and thankfully, there is a closure to it all now.

Well, seems like it's gonna be a fresh start to everything come Jan 2008. At least I know things will be different when I am back from this long break.

Best wishes to everyone! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

ella said...

Have fun.
Hopefully the polar bear don't melt in the heat at Egypt

Anonymous said...

No matter how hard it has been, at the least u have 'been there done that'.. so no regrets to yourself anymore. We will always be there to lend that listening ear.

Enjoy the remaining days of ur trip (if you u see this in time!) and come back a happier GPB all ready for 2008! =)