Friday, July 02, 2010

Running away... again

i feel it is perhaps for the better, to avoid and run away... again.

To turn tails and just cut off contact with everyone else involved/related.

I always find it difficult to face up to this. Something so intangible that I can never have a good grip on it. Perhaps doing things on my own for so long had worked it's way into the system. Or it's simply because of those other reasons that are holding me back.

Once again, what I'm resisting is the very thing that is persisting. Am I just confused about what I should do? I guess I am. Then perhaps isolation is the next possible option I can try. Though it could be a double-edged sword working on me. I might end up thinking about it more.

Interestingly I say that emotions rules the body, yet that is not how i react to issues. Ironically, this is an emotion issue that i need to deal with, but yet I'm analysing every single feeling i am experiencing before I react. I remembered a friend who spotted right on about me when I needed a listening ear, or rather, a guy's point of view. And i was thankful for the insight.

Obviously, I is confused.

I suppose love to me isn't all about excitement and the adrenaline rush anymore, but rather simply enjoying the companionship of that someone whom I can connect with physically and mentally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not confused.
You know what you are looking for, what you want, as stated from your last paragraph.
You juz have to face it.
You are aware. Juz need to take action. Awareness leads to choices. Running away is a choice where there wun be much of a change.
I hope u'll find ya happiness.

With Love