On days when i'm busy, I think of her. Thinking if she'd be coping well wif hers.
On days when i'm sick, I think of her. Thinking and hoping that she's well and has not fallen ill as well.
On days when i'm out alone, I think of her. Thinking if she's happy with what she's doing.
On nights when I travel home, tired from work, I think of her. And I wish she was the one i can go home to.
On nights when I go to bed, she's in my thoughts. I wondered how was her day.
On those times when something good happened to me, she was the first person to come to mind. I wish she was the first person I can share my joy with.
For all these times... I can only think of them. I can't fulfil them now. And i guess I never will. It is a complicated issue. For I can really say I love her, but lacking the courage to tell her. She has all the reasons to reject a coward like me.
Why do i still love her, you ask?
I'm in love with her maturity... grown-up yet child-like...
I'm in love with her innocence... naive yet witty
I'm in love with her cheeriness when we are together
I'm in love simply becos it's her
Still... it is impossible now. She has lost much of her happiness now, so i see. But i'm in no position to judge. I want to deliver her from her sadness. I want to give her the happiness she lost. I want to be able to love her again, if that's not too much to ask.
"There are a million stars in the sky, why limit your choice to only one?"
"Because she was my guiding star. And because she taught me how to love unconditionally"
1 comment:
Hm.. This kinda feelings I can understand. =)
Sometimes, its hard to forget someone you love so dearly that easily.
They say time will help. But I think, some feelings simply will never change till the end of time.
Post a Comment