Sunday, June 19, 2005

Something to ponder b4 i sleep

Okay, here's another age old question which has seemingly no answers to it.
Something i thought of before i go to bed tonite.

If given a choice, would you :
- choose to wait for that someone whom u love, but he/she doesn't likes you?
Or
- choose that someone who likes you, but he/she is someone u never thot of liking (not detest, but someone u hav no chemistry with)?

Well, it's something to get me to sleep tonite.. Juz thot i might share wif pple i know...

Urgh!! Another work week coming up again...

(Psyking myself..) It's a beautiful monday!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

6 comments:

cablewu said...

hmm...i'll definitely not wait for sumone who doesnt like mi...no pt waitinf for the impossible...

as for sumone who likes mi but no chemistry YET...i'll gif it a shot...see if tings can work out...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hmmz tough one..

if u choose 1), the one hurting could be u.

if u choose 2), u may end up hurting the other party and IF together n IF it doesnt work out, u can expect a scene from channel8 drama "ni dao di you mei you xi huan guo wo?".

but as EC says, u never know till u try man.

ok tat was a useless comment wasn't it.. doh

Anonymous said...

My comments on this is on my blog post =)

Gesline said...

Hm.. Can I digress abit? What about I will choose someone whom I think I can live with and be comfortable with even if the person is not someone I love most?

But I understand that we can all love someone very much till the end though its not the person you get together with in the end.

Rem the movie xing dong? hahaha

BeeFGee said...

I say...BOCHUP EVERYTHING!!! be a monk!! YAYYYYY....