So it's the day after boxing day today. Finally felt better from the cold i caught almost 2 weeks ago.
Half the time last week, i was either dazed or high on medication. The latter is much later after i decided that i needed to see the doc. So I got a much needed C.R.I.B. for wednesday and thursday, i think i ran a few times of fever on wednesday, slight ones anyway.
well... it's not really a COMPLETE rest in bed, coz i wasn't completedly resting all day. Had stuff to do most of the time, so I couldn't juz chuck them aside as sleep the days away. Guess that was what prolonged the flu.
Anyway, glad that i hav finally recovered. Coz there's a post christmas gathering with some of the people from the Aceh trip this evening. Spiritually, I guess I can say God's miracles do happen even in small ways, that my cold simply clears up the day before!
No comments:
Post a Comment