I see that my post had became a dicussion topic between two people, of whom one is a good fren of mine. (inner demons... Read it here)
Actually people pray about almost everything to God, regardless of religion, if anyone had noticed. Dun forget there are people who pray to God even to strike lottery. So if it's another bout of "if-u-think-it's-the-right-thing-to-do-then-just-do-it" mindset, then it's also an issue of 'just buying them numbers' isn't it? Im sure God has much more important things to handle than granting his peoples' wishes to get rich. Maybe He did, maybe once in a while He would juz select some people at random and let them win.
No offence, but im not trying to flame anybody here. Religion has always been a sensitive issue coz it's something intangible. And I shall not veer off course into the topic of religion. Since a few poor souls paid the price for discussing such subject some time back this year.
But anyway, I guess the whole 'discussion' came about was juz me and my indecisiveness in going after a certain girl. Probably it's too much at stake to juz go headlong and 'do it' (going after her, i mean) Anyway, like i mentioned in the post b4, i felt better after barfing all my uncertainties out, and somehow something happened along the way which made me think again about where im heading. Well, to me, I see that as a way He-From-Above is helping/guiding me through.
I dun want to preach about my religion. I wont tell you how good, powerful and omnipotent He is. It's something we all know Gods are capable of. If need to, I'll just tell you my experience in my religious journey, of how He touched my life and made a difference in it. I'll leave it to all to experience it personally.
That's my spirituality gift I'll leave to everyone who reads my blog.
Anyway, i'm off to enjoy the last sunset of 2005. Best wishes to the new year ahead!
(ok so it didn't turn out to be a very long post. But i just didn't want to leave it as a comment)
No comments:
Post a Comment