Monday, January 30, 2006

An artpiece I dunno wat to call it

There was this little photo project that i wanted to do for quite some time back after I saw someone did it. Actually the one he did was more of a self-portrait. He had all nine pictures of himself, each wif an interesting pose, looking at the one in the middle. Actually it isn't something new, many of such had been seen in many places. Anyway it was fun for us to actually get our hands to do one of our very own.

I wanted to do a 9-portrait of myself. But it was kinda tedious to take self portraits without a tripod and pose at the same time, so i shelved it until today. Wif the help of my nephews and nieces, (many thanks to Val for taking the pics!) we managed to come up wif such a little artpiece for ourselves. Btw, I hav no idea what shd I be calling this 'collage' pic? Hm...

And of coz, that's me in the centre of all that attention...

No comments: