Saturday, January 07, 2006

Confidence and Self-doubt

Perhaps it takes me one sleepless night to make me accept the fact that i'm still doubtful about myself. No, I'm not doubtful about the feelings I have for a certain someone. But rather, doubtful about the choice that I have felt so confident about. Ironic isn't it?

Like they say, One man's meat is another man's poison. In my search to find what's believed to be my happiness, had I banked it on the other person's share of it? I told myself that I had made a right move, that we both still have feelings for each other, and it makes sense for us to get back again. And I told myself before that I should never be a third party in a relationship. But then all this time, the feeling is still going so strongly that I feel that I shouldn't continue denying it any longer. Yet, at the same time, I dun want her to be the one initiating the breakup again. But then, that will be an issue between the 2 of them. I cannot interfere with it. I know it will cause hurt to her again, but from my point of view, I see that we will be happy together, isn't that enuff for a reason to fight for wat i want?

No comments: