Thursday, June 07, 2007

I love work, it fascinates me

Somewhat a lukewarm 'cold' war this morning. We talked a little when I greeted her at the breakfast table.

On another note, work today was not so stressful. I guess it's one of those better days at work. There are stuff to do, but no one around rushing u to get it done asap. At least I get to pace myself slow and steady. Well, basically there's nothing much I (as human) can do when the work left to it (the machine) to crunch the data. Much of it at this phase requires the machine to process the data. I'm glad the bug fixing is quite solved. (Remember The Project?)

Not forgetting that I'm concurrently handling 2 tasks. So I'm quite glad that both happened to reach the the same phase of letting the machine crunch data while I get to catch a breather.

There's makeup violin class later this evening. Hmm... would it be Carl's Jr or juz BK Mushroom Swiss? Mmmmm....

No comments: