It has been a while, hasn't it?
June seemed to have passed in a blink of an eye. Where did it all go? What did I just do?
Seemingly apart from work and personal commitments, there was some time to take a break from it all for a while. Only to be back facing the same pile of work day in day out. It was a poor excuse to run off and find my focus. I guess it's the mental drain which made one not think of anything else. And then it turns into a vicious cycle yet again with either taking the time to settle all the undone pile of things or use it for time off for myself.
Ambition? Seemed to have been stifled by everything that had been piling up around me. I don't think I need a break to reward myself. Perhaps it's really time that is void of all worries is what I'm looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment