Wednesday, September 05, 2007

After Rawa

Ok, so i was suppose to talk about Rawa after I got back. But then i was feeling really lazy. Til now :P In short it was really a nice place to relax in the sun and have fun on the beach.

It was not too expensive I suppose. Everything we paid covered transport (land and sea transfers), lodging and 3 meals, coz we were there for only 2D1N.

And here are some shots I took.


Shot of the island. It's really a small island. We kayaked around it in less that 1 hour.


This photo was the first to receive a comment in Flickr. Heh.


Yup, thats our crew of Lost Survivors on the island (Almost all. 2 were missing) among the many other sun worshippers who were there as well.

More pictures are in the Flickr album. Feel free to view them.

No comments: