Sunday, September 09, 2007

Wha-? It's Monday again already?

Ok. I need to crash. The weekend was really eventful.

It was a usual early start to saturday (as like all days). Met RK to return her some stuff in the morning. Coz I didnt want to lug it around with me all day (as they were particularly bulky, and after a while, heavy). and the early rain almost succeeded to make us stay in bed. Anyhow we met up first thing in the morning, b4 I headed to Novena. Church session there... and then headed off to gym until 1pm. Over to Concourse after that to grab some stuff for diving, before rushing home.

And then there's this Volunteer Fair event for the church, it's sort of 'eca roadshow' (as one volunteer uncle said it) for the various volunteer organisations in the community. And this week my church was one of the chosen few place to setup shop. I guess it's only proper that I help out at my own parish.

So, got home at about half past 3. Out about 4 to meet friends and head over for the fair. Managed to squeeze out a coffee break since we realised we were waaaay to early. Was a good boost, coz the fair lasted til about 8.

Ya, that's done. There's also sunday morning and evening. And also violin class in betweem. But after dinner on sat, it's ktv at orchard. Thankfully we ended b4 midnight. So it's much earlier than expected, meaning... I could get home earlier (than expected) to rest.

Now comes Sunday. In short, here's the flow. Home -> Church -> Give brochures/explain activities/stay for 2.5 hrs -> Home -> Violin class -> Home -> Church for evening duty -> Pack up -> Home.

Well... not all that short. I guess I shouldn't complain about doing alot of work, coz there wasn't really any tedious work to be done. It's more of the travelling around that got me weary. Perhaps giving back some time to God is not too much to ask. There was some 'me' time when the crowd was light. Its really the shuffling from place to place that got me tired. I'm never a gd recruiter kind of person, so in my experience, I never did like to help out doing such kind of recruitment events.

Well, in other news. A friend of mine is flying off to Japan for work next weekend. If he's reading, here's wishing you a pleasant journey! There's always MSN, email, Friendster, Facebook to keep in touch.

In other other news, it's diving this coming weekend again. And I really need an excuse for Mum so that she won't worry that much. At least until I get back on Sunday. Hmm...

Ok, really need to crash now.

No comments: