Friday, September 19, 2008

The night that I did it

I never thought that I will do it. But I did the unthinkable this evening.

I decided to go ahead with my decision. It wasn't something that I haven't done before, then again this time the experience can be described as new. I stepped in and chose to do it. Deciding on which one isn't very difficult. They all looked the same and provided the same kind of service, but only the price I chose to pay differed.

What really mattered? I didn't really think too much when I went ahead to do what I wanted to do. It was a pent up feeling. I had been thinking about it for quite sometime already. Was it wrong? Was it a necessity? It was something, I'm sure, I could live without. But yet, the urge was strong to try out something new.

We settled down in the darkened room. It didn't take long for us to get accustomed to the feeling. There, right in front of my eyes, was all the glory. It was a handful, comfortable to hold and firm. I bared all. And then there was contact, without any forms of protection between us. No lubrication needed at all. And I felt the soft caress on my cheeks, and then slowly the touch went down... lower. It felt weird for a moment, different yet a familiar touch.

Again, It didn't really mattered, that I had shaved it just a feel days ago. No doubt it's not as smooth now as it was before, due to the stubble that had grown in the few days that passed. The gentle caressing continued. Where it was once at the lower region, it came back to my cheeks and back to my lips. I held back, for fear of contact. But I supposed it was safe, and continued.

If it had gone on, we would have lasted straight for 40mins. But there is only so much we can do in this first attempt. We stopped and had to recharge for the next time. Perhaps soon, I'll do it again. But for the moment, we will not go further.

And i found this, on the web. Not for the faint-hearted. But this will shed some light to what I was doing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes, I bought a new electric shaver.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I could suggest a career change.. somewhere in the fan-girls direction of.. smut yaoi-ness.

Mmmm..

ella said...

scandalous....tsk tsk tsk =P

GreyPolarBear said...

What were you all think???