
This was the result of 3 nites of effort on putting it together. I kind of
Bought this "The Dog" series about 2 years back and completed about 25% in a few days. Subsequently, not wanting to finish it so soon, it was left under the bed nicely wrapped up and was there ever since. Until a couple of weeks ago when Dad finally decided to pack it all up because it had been there collecting dust. And a couple of weeks later, I decided to take it out again and finish it. I guess it's also thanks to him for packing it up that I recalled this piece of jigsaw which was left uncompleted.
Anyways, Dad also decided to join in the fun finishing this. So for the past few days we both kicked into high gear (OK, most of it was his effort to sort them out) and completed this much from the 25% that was done before it was kept.
FYI, this is a 1000 piece puzzle. What helped us to finish it so fast because it's numbered at the back. What didn't help us were that the pieces are all identically cut, which means there had been cases where the numbers fit (when fitted from behind) but the picture on the front is totally mismatched.
Anyway, progress is so far so good. Guess by the time I get home from work tomorrow it would be completed already.
1 comment:
I always find the Dog disturbing. The proportions are all wrong!!
Post a Comment