In the course of finding back one i love, have i made her to be the bad person in the relationship?
Someone told me.. to drop the idea of winning her love back. Coz now she is attached. Coz I'm making her break up the existing one so that we could 'patch back' wat we once had. But I dun see it that way. Yes its true i want to chase her again, and I know its difficult, but i want to win her love from what i do now, not wat we once had. If there's a bad guy in this picture, i will be the one... not her. I will be the third party who has disrupted their relationship. Why m i doing all this? Coz i was in love wif her last time, but i didnt cherish and ask her to stay. Becoz i know i had nothing at tht time and i thot she changed. But now, a year down the road, i realised she didnt really change much. She's still very much the gal i knew back then.
Does it look like a patch back? Depends on how u see it i guess. Or m i in denial that it isnt?
What do i mean by moving on then? I had been saying that all this time... probably i avoided my problems and helped others wif theirs. I gave myself no time to think of my own relationship probs... so that's why i thot i moved on.
Why now? Why suddenly think of her now? One thing is becos she said "Let's give ourselves one year to do our own stuff. We dun hav to report to each other wat we do. One year later we see how we go..." Those words juz came onto me suddenly...
M i clinging on to too much past? mabbe mabbe not...
No comments:
Post a Comment