Tuesday, March 22, 2005

True happiness

So wat is true happiness when in love?

Is it to be able to provide the special someone with all that she ask for?
Or is it being together sharing all good and bad times together?
Or is it just the thot alone, of that someone whom u can rely on, is enuff to make u smile?

Somehow for the past weeks, i suddenly felt lonely. In a way, im looking for someone to give my heart to. Someone who knows me... someone whom i also like... someone whom i can hug to say everything's okay. But i guess she's not in my life yet. Close frens are different, some know u too well and sees u everyday. And i guess the feeling is so very different.

Those girls whom i know are either attached or are close friends. Cool to be wif as buddies and not any further.

I dunno... guess its a deep sense of longing to be wif someone I love again. Can't help but feel this way when u walk down the streets and see young couples together. I see couples as young as those in their teens.. well, frankly i know they wont last, but it's the joy of love that u can see in them while they share their times together. I feel happy for them too somehow... as long as i dun think of myself.

I guess at the present pace of things, how would i be able to meet that special someone? So what? Meaning i hav to socialise?!?! Expand my network to know more pple!!! But also it's down to 1 fact. Im juz another ordinary fellow on the street, who would take a 2nd look? Juz another ordinary bloke who juz entered work life. I know i know... $ and looks aren't everything.

But i cant juz go up to someone i juz met and start smsing/calling/emailing her. In a way, i guess its coming on too strongly, but thats the whole idea non? To show interest to that gal u fancy, rite? At most she will shun u and wont reply ur messages... and then here comes another problem. So... do u persist and hope ur sincereity touches her? Or give up, knowing she's not interested in knowing more about u. Yeah its a gamble i guess... you wont know until u give it a shot... of coz, play wif the situation... there's no standard textbook outcome to such relationship issues.

Would you be happier to be giving love or receiving love? I'll let u know when i hav a chance to compare them someday

No comments: