Thursday, March 24, 2005

Lost love

Heyyyy!!! Hi bear! Thanks for commenting again! So how hav u been? It's been a while since i last saw ur comment. Thot i saw a familar nick when the comment alerted me in my email. :)

Anyway u got me thinking again (Hehe, if u r reading this :P) Yeah you r rite. I know most of the time im just having a crush on the gal. But sometimes its that the gal only treats me like a good fren whom is able to lend a listening ear to her when she needed someone to rant to. But I guess it's because deep down i havent forget my ex. I can never like another person like the way i loved my ex. Somehow i cant bear to let go of that past relationship. We recently met up and well, told each other that we cant be together again. I thot i could move on, but somehow i still cant.

Haha, even our pictures are still displayed on my table. Sigh, my parents were asking why havent i change them. Perhaps it's sheer laziness to change or simply dun wan to change. Perhaps someday, when im able to move on and accept someone into my life again, will i change the pictures. Or perhaps just clinging on to the faint possibility that we could be together again. I guess that will be the happiest moment in my life again. :\ Well, until THAT day happens... sigh...

Hmm.. bear did mentioned that she prefers to receive love. I do admit its a wonderful feeling to be on the receiving side. But i guess im still used to be on the giving side. (Well, its a guy thing... to be the provider, as always :P) I feel happy seeing the one i love smiling from the surprises i give her, the laughters when i crack a joke, and i guess the closeness from a simple hug.

Sometimes i do wish i could do all this wif my ex again. I realised my heart still thinks of her most of the time, but i guess it's not possible now. Why? Coz she's attached, unless i be an a**hole and break up their relationship. i guess she will be irritated wif me for doing that. :(

I dunno, can we be together again? will God show me a sign? So that i know if its possible? Hmm.. wait, I havent been able to find someone new.. is this a sign? Haha... sigh... me and my wishful thinking....

No comments: