Sometimes I wonder if I shd refrain myself from stepping over the boundaries. Perhaps I shd mind my own business more than anything else. Perhaps all people needed was just a listening ear, and not someone to solve their problems at that pt of time. I guess I shd help only when people ask and when they are ready to share their problems, and not "hardsell" myself to include me in.
It's always the easier option to turn the other way to run away from it all, and pray that the issues will go away but themselves. But often a time, nothing will change if we dun attempt to do anything. And the world is round, so we'll end up coming back to the problems even if we took off in the other direction. Well, at least that's how I feel. I guess most of the time, we need a catalyst to get things started. Else, it will require a pretty strong determination from within to really get things moving on our own. And we all know ourselves how difficult that will be.
2 comments:
sometimes we just need a soft nudge to "wake up"...a listening ear...maybe...but kinda difficult to nudge wif a ear...anyway, thanks for giving the ear...
u have always been a jumbo ear's that willing to listen to all my grumbles. be confident of urself n ur ears, cos u r certainly always needed by some, at least me! =)
Post a Comment