Wednesday, June 28, 2006

just one of those mornings

Got up late again today. Got up 30mins after my alarm clock rang. Although im not exactly waking 'late', coz it has been the same time for quite a while now. Anyway, i got up late coz I slept late this morning. Slept late coz I couldn't get to sleep. Was tossing and turning most of the time on the bed. I remembered it was abt 1230am when I tried to sleep. When I couldn't, I got up to pack my stuff for the next day. Think it was almost 2 when I finally dozed off.

Got up feeling rather energetic for a moment. Then after breakfast and stuff, I STILL end up leaving house at the same time, despite earlier preparations the night b4. Somehow, i spoilt my own mood for the day. No idea, just feeling lousy. Maybe guys also have their fair share of PMS-type syndromes.

No comments: