Been a hectic day at work today. Much of today was spent burning up braincells to tackle one particular project. My other colleagues offered to help (i believe mine was on the top of my boss' wishlist), which I'm glad, but honestly, things are virtually (no pun intended) all over that it's a little difficult to allocated something for them to do. Well, until I put things into place, then I'll flash the batman symbol and request for help.
And then there's another proposal to submit and students coming to our research lab for their FYP, which I hav to create a login account for them and allocate them critters a workstation to do their projects.
Besides work, was worried over a 'missing' person. A fren of mine kinda poofed over the weekend when suddenly all communications to her ceased. The last sms to her was early last week when I whined to her thru sms about my scalded pinky. And then she went 'missing' the next time I smsed her. Gotten a little worried when she din pick up my calls as well. Went on a short trip over the weekend? Nah, even so, she'll reply to stop me from sending overseas msgs. So naturally, thots went for (im pessimistic) a little of the worst. But thankfully, she replied in the evening, and really felt a relief from it. Strangly, I got kinda freaked out in the afternoon thinking about all the possible reasons that I was a slightly unable to concentrate on my work. Hmm...
Went gym later in the evening. And today was legs and lower back training. i could hav swore that degraded mental performance has an effect on the physical endurance. Or maybe i just had heavier weights strapped to the machines. By the time the training is over, my legs juz didn't feel like mine anymore. I guess if anyone were to brush against me, I would hav fallen over. But the feeling after the workout was great. At least I got a complete exhaustion in both body and mind, juz letting the soreness numb out everything else that was weighing in my mind.
Had a slight gastric pain on the way home. Guess I overworked a bit at the gym today, coz there was hunger pangs halfway thru the workout. Hmm... intake interval despite a late lunch was a little too long I guess.
I'll surely hav difficulty waking up tmr once the soreness in the legs sets in. Oh yeah, probably i'll hav trouble chasing after the bus to work too
No comments:
Post a Comment