Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Random thots

Random thot #1
I shd get a car when the number plate reaches SYH series. So meaning I should start saving up until the series arrives one day. But maybe by then all other costs would hav rocketed sky-high... and in the first place, I dun even need a car. At least for now.

Random thot #2
All people passing thru the break up depression phase all seem to do the same thing. Go watch movies on their own, shopping on their own, helping others cope with their issues, etc. I guess it's like, hey, since I don't feel good, the least i can do is to make others feel better.

2 comments:

shirl said...

in response to random thot #2:
people as such also have insomnia and if they're too poor for movies alone, they just buy lotsa shows (dvd) in yahoo cuz it's cheap and stay up at nites watching...

Anonymous said...

Erm.. it's not cheap after getting like the whole season's worth of the show.

Anyway, I have Lost S1 and S2. Interested? Not many hunks in there though... hehe...