Friday, August 11, 2006

One of those nights again

Somehow it's always a good time for reflection when it comes to this time of the night. Guess sometimes I think too much. Met up with a friend last week and she said that to me. It sounded like a wakeup call or a reminder to something I've already know, which jolted me a little. It's a timely reminder to things that I have overlooked.

Just a few moments ago, I was looking through some pictures another friend posted online. The album had pictures of her when she was a small girl and through the years as she grew up. Interestingly a thought came into mind. That we all live in our special world, the places we go to, the people we meet... perhaps we'll cross each other someday and form a bond and we get to know each others' friends and family, or perhaps some worlds are never meant to meet. Maybe just a fleeting moment, enough for us to get aquainted and leave behind some memories of each other. But to relive it or try to connect our worlds again would be somewhat a difficult and daunting task.

Some things are perhaps not meant to be, no matter how hard one force it to happen. Most times, I tell myself that I'll leave it all to the Will of God above, but then sometimes I get impatient and try to take things into my own hands. Seems it always end up in failure.

Perhaps I should just leave it in God's hands, I guess I'll know when it's time for me to play my part and not to be too eager to make things happen.

Just one of those nights filled with a mood of reflections

No comments: