My parents had both gone to bed and i'm in my room infront of the googlebox. All was quiet when suddenly the fone rang. Normally we seldom have anyone calling late at night, except for those prank calls and wrong numbers (which happen many times) so it was quite startling to hear the ringing.
Anyway it was a call from my dad's taxi company. And it was from the Lost and Found dept. Sometimes I really don't know whether I should compliment them for their efficiency or complain about their lack of EQ. I guess
*Phone rings*
Me: Hello?
Lady from Blue Taxi company: Hello, is the (Blue taxi) driver at home?
Me: Who is this looking for him? Do you know his name?
Lady: i want to speak to the driver of taxi number xxxx. Im calling from the Blue taxi Company.
Me: Hold on.
*woke my dad to pick up his call*
Turns out that someone lost his/her laptop somewhere and the Lost and Found from
What amazed me were 2 things. Firstly, the Lost and Found Dept from
The other was the fact that someone can actually LOSE a laptop in a cab. Well, presuming it's a company's laptop and there are sensitive/top secret documents in it, wouldn't one be more careful when carrying that around. Sometimes it amazes me when people are doing things.
"Oh! Oh! I think i lost my laptop! Where is it? In the cab i took just now?!" Oh wow! So u just alight without checking if there was anything left behind, or why it seemed that your hands are suddenly free of stuff to carry? Duh...
It's also one fo those few times my dad responded calmly over the phone. Strangly i was the one pissed at the attitude of the Lost and Found Lady. Haha! Guess it's really apt to say that my dad is one of "those who does no wrong in the day, does not fear the phonecall at midnight"
As for me, I'll be extra careful the next time I take a cab. Lest I'll drop my laptop in one if im not attentive enough
4 comments:
白天不做亏心事,晚上不派电话响!
ah fark
白天不做亏心事,晚上不怕电话响!
白天不做亏心事,晚上不怕电话响!
duh... why kena spammed by u 2?
Post a Comment