Monday, October 02, 2006

Random stuffs

The haze is back again. Now I know the cause of my dry eyes and itching throat.

Dunked like 3 cups of Nescafe throughout the day coz I thot my eyes were tired. But nothing helped more than washing my eyes under the tap. Though it lasted for less than an hour each time, still it's good to break away from my desk to head to the washroom for a while.

Work just entered a new phase. After the baking's done, now it's the portion of putting it all into the VR engine. And the codes are giving me a headache. Took a while to know what was going on. There's the geometry class... and then there's the logical class... and over there down below is the timer class...

Kept telling myself to continue with the dvds my colleague lent me about 3 weeks ago. It's called The Blue Planet. A documentary that traced the natural history of the oceans and it took them many years to compiled the 8 1-hr episodes which covers different aspects of marine life. I managed to finished only the 1st dvd (ie 2 episodes)

But im here updating my entries instead. Maybe I'll start on the 3rd episode after this. Hmm... but the night seemed pretty cozy despite the hazy. It's one of those times I wish I could watch something in bed

No comments: