Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Time never seemed to be enough

Been busy since the last post. Funny how time flies when u needed it most.

Busy with work, catching up with frens who just came back to town, catching up with old friends, and then preparing to fly off for a short holiday this weekend. Just thot I shd practice my violin a little b4 the end of this week. And then there's the stuff to pack for the trip.

Guess i'll hav to plan my time when im in the train to work. Well, at least i got the curency changed. Just left wif the last-minute-packing-and-then-realise-im-missing-stuff hysteria.

On a lighter note, just went pro with my flickr account. 2GB of uploads per mth. That means I dun hav to resize down my pictures when I upload now. Whoo hoo!

Oh ya... Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

BeeFGee said...

Rich la pple..RICH!

GreyPolarBear said...

yeah,, maybe i was rich.. but then not now anymore.. hahaha!