Since the last posts ended up as such a long one. I'll update today a little at a time, since it's been quite a happening morning already.
Let's see... 3 people reminded me (on seperate occasions) that my shoelaces were untied while i was in the train.
Train's packed.. and there was no way I could bend down to tied, without the possibilty of placing my face near anybody's butt. I think it was a young lady in a skirt who was standing in front of me when another kind young China lady pointed to me about my shoelaces. Thanks, but I just can't tie them yet. At least until I managed to find a seat b4 I could do so.
Some gal smiled at me while I let her go thru the ticket gates first.
Some guy said thanks when I let him alight from the bus first. (which i dun think i did, coz he was in front of me already)
Another guy stopped and smile (and said thanks, I think. Couldnt hear since i was plugged into my ipod) after he got out of the lift coz I jabbed the "Door Open" button, like I did all the time every other day.
Do I look friendlier today? Or everyone juz started to get into the habit of smiling and being concern for other fellow Singaporeans?
Hey, who ever said Singaporeans care less about others?! Definitely not today. Or mabbe it was just me? hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment