Sunday, January 28, 2007

Leaving

Strangly, I'm feeling a sense of longing from this trip. Longing for my friends and loved ones, and the things that I have, the many things that were left undone. Well, it's only a week's trip... soon enough I'll be back here again.

I guess in a way, it made me cherish everything that i have.

I guess i can finally understand how those friends of mine felt, when they left to work overseas.

Maybe it's the rainy night that got me feeling melancholic....

In any case, catch up with everyone in a weeks' time

4 comments:

Unknown said...

have a great trip! =)

ella said...

Yeah.. Enjoy ur trip.. =P

ella said...

Missing you. When are u coming back le

GreyPolarBear said...

Hi guys, I'm back!

Ella: Ehhh... Cannot anyhow miss me... wait people get the wrong idea how? Anyway, this trip had also brought me closer to my camera. Just forged a new bond with it. hehe... I'm all set for March!