I could hardly remember what happened last week. I guess that's why it's good to keep a journal of what I did.
Forgetting what happened could mean many things...
- Everyday is too mundane to remember
- Time flies when there are always things to do
- And er... I forgot wat I wanted to say
But anyway... bits and traces of memory seems to be coming back now. I recall having dinner wif my friends in Geylang on Wed nite. Had been quite a while since the 3 of us met up again. It was a choice of air-con comfort vs nicer local foods. So we settled on this popular Beef Hor Fun eatery at Lor 9.. ordered the Hor Fun and Oyster Omelettes... 'lettesss coz the eatery opposite also has this 'Famouse Fried Oyster Omelette' signage on it. So we took the chance and ordered a plate each from both stalls. Each has it's own flavour and nice in it's own way... but I think I preferred the one from the Beef Hor Fun eatery.
Then we stayed on and caught up with each other over drinks (of lime juice, coke and tea) abt relationships and career. And then we moved next door to the Tau Hway shop and had more drinks (of soy milk) and Tau Hway.
So that was Wed's evening.
In other news...
One of my friends is getting married this coming weekend. So somehow, in some ways... I got nosy and volunteered to help out. Ok, initially I was asked if I could help and be the videoguy for the day. But then the couple decided to get the bridal studio to do it. Hence I asked if I couldleech on to this chance assist by being the 'secondary' photographer and take photos instead... so there you have it... I'll need to be up bright and early, say like... 3am on Sat morning so that I can reach the bride's place at 5am, so that I can cover the teeny weeny short segment of the bride getting ready and with the makeup artist at work. And then probably a few more shots until the groom arrives which I assume that the photographer from the studio will be coming with.
Guess I'll just have to be thick-skinned and give myself the exposure to covering wedding events. Or mabbe steal some tips from The Pro too... hehe...
Forgetting what happened could mean many things...
- Everyday is too mundane to remember
- Time flies when there are always things to do
- And er... I forgot wat I wanted to say
But anyway... bits and traces of memory seems to be coming back now. I recall having dinner wif my friends in Geylang on Wed nite. Had been quite a while since the 3 of us met up again. It was a choice of air-con comfort vs nicer local foods. So we settled on this popular Beef Hor Fun eatery at Lor 9.. ordered the Hor Fun and Oyster Omelettes... 'lettesss coz the eatery opposite also has this 'Famouse Fried Oyster Omelette' signage on it. So we took the chance and ordered a plate each from both stalls. Each has it's own flavour and nice in it's own way... but I think I preferred the one from the Beef Hor Fun eatery.
Then we stayed on and caught up with each other over drinks (of lime juice, coke and tea) abt relationships and career. And then we moved next door to the Tau Hway shop and had more drinks (of soy milk) and Tau Hway.
So that was Wed's evening.
In other news...
One of my friends is getting married this coming weekend. So somehow, in some ways... I got nosy and volunteered to help out. Ok, initially I was asked if I could help and be the videoguy for the day. But then the couple decided to get the bridal studio to do it. Hence I asked if I could
Guess I'll just have to be thick-skinned and give myself the exposure to covering wedding events. Or mabbe steal some tips from The Pro too... hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment