Started work since jan of this new year. Premature entrance into the workforce. Things went earlier than i expected, but well, learnt alot during these few days so aint all that bad. Only thing is the working hours...
Worked too much per day... damn taxing on the brain. Over the last 2 weeks of jan, we were stuck wif this project working from 8 or 9am til late of about 3am... only to start again the next day. The toil was really too much... I really cant take it.
One thing for sure, it's over when 1st Feb came. Its the start of my perm job. something which i hav interest in doing. I have been looking forward to start my work in this area. Hopefully i get to learn alot from this experience.
But the mental toil from the project in Jan is still around. Still feeling drained out, even my blood pressure had risen due to all the stress. I need to start working out soon. It will do me good.
hmm... im not a freq blogger. Haha! always been telling myself to write more often...
Oh wells...
No comments:
Post a Comment