Left work early today. Head was pounding a little when I left. Tried leaving the room for fresh air but it din really help.
The throbbing seemed to hav died off in the evening. Just a nagging feeling at the back of the head. Literally.
I thot I could sleep in the train and then head home first b4 going to boxercise class at 730pm. Okay, worse thing is, the train ride made me nauseous. And also coupled with noises from the passengers and the PA system. Noises coz everything u hear juz got mixed up together. And with this present throbbing in the head, trying to sort them out seemed like a daunting task.
Gave up the class in the end. There's always next week.
After dinner and a warm bath, the pain seemed to hav subsided. Until now. Probably coz im recapping my day and thus using my head.
Urgh. Mabbe I sleep early tonite
No comments:
Post a Comment