Wednesday, April 05, 2006

When curiosity might kill...

You know, it's often natural for us to look up the stairs to see who is coming down? Sometimes it's even just out of curiosity to just steal a glance at who's on top of it. (Well, at least I do. I'm always curious.)

Sometimes, it's a rather dangerous act to do. Especially nowadays when girls opt to wear shorter-than-knee-length skirts, one might be mistaken for doing something indecent. No no, I dun blame the girls for wearing short skirts. (It is quite a therapeutic sight actually, when one's looking from normal eye level. Therapeutic coz it helps to destress one's mind)

And before i divert further and sound anymore like a D.O.M. ogling at young girls... I shall get back to the topic.

Erm... well basically, it's a dangerous act to do. And it's probably quite sick if one likes the thrill of doing it.

But then I guess no harm if it's an accidental glance at times, no? Then again, an intentional look isn't an accidental glance anymore. *BISH*

3 comments:

shirl said...

i'm gonna get killed for saying this but what the heck! maybe sometimes there are girls who'd like the attention hence they dress revealingly? so by accidentally peeking, you might be making their day, just remember to wear an admiring look on your face that says no less that "A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!"

Anonymous said...

AWESOME insight u haf there....

*salutes rain*

shirl said...

*blush*