Friday, May 26, 2006

A, B, C, D, E, F . . .

I can't help it. So here's the next meme.

Let's sing our ABCs! Sing along with me now...

A - Age: 26 going 27
B - Band listening to right now: Coldplay (last listening to in my ipod)
C - Career future: Digital Media industry
D - Dad's name: Don
E - Easiest person to talk to: RK
F - Favorite song: Lovesong for a Vampire (Annie Lennox)
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy bears
H - Hot or cold: Cold
I - Instruments: Scapel Violin
J - Job: Graphic Artist
K - Kids: None.
L - Longest car ride ever: 5hrs, i think. I fell asleep.
M - Mom's name: Paulette
N - Number of people you slept with: 11... other guys in 1 bunk.
O - Obsession: Animes
P - Phobia[s]: Worms & tight places
Q - Quote: I am EXTRAORDINARY!
R - Reason to smile: Someone telling me "I love you"
S - Song you sang last: Come what may
T - Time you wake up: 7am. OK... 7.15am
U - Unknown fact about me: I dunno. It's unknown!
V - Vegetable you hate: None, quite a vege person
W - Worst habit: Digging my buried treasure in public
X - X-rays you've had: Ankles, Knees, Chest
Y - Yummy food: Oreos
Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer

And I tag 4 others: RK, Avril, JJ, BeeFGee

No comments: