Basically, all I wanted was maybe a DIY coffee strainer of some sort so that I can brew fresh coffee powder without the need of an electric coffeemaker. I'm sure people
So I was at Seiyu looking for tampered glass funnels (if there is such a thing) so that at least I can make my coffee in style. (Ok, the alternative is those plastic pink funnels which I can pick it up from NTUC, but that's really the desperate case) Thankfully I did not find any, else I wouldn't hav come across this gadget which the Japanese had ingeniously came up with for
The Coffee Dripper Multi, so it's called, looks like this. "Multi" because you can drip any other beverages too!
It has holes at the bottom to allow the coffee to drip into a pot. The good thing is that the base is designed to follow the rim of most of those tampered glass coffee mugs, so even if one is making juz a single serving, it fits directly over the mug and can do away with the additional coffeepot.
Seen here is the dripper together with a coffeepot. Neat huh? I really like such 'modular' utensils. You can really fit it onto any other (mug or pot) to suit the quantity that you would like to make. Well, the max that this dripper can prepare at a time is up to 4 mugs. I guess it's pretty enough each time.
To see more glassware products, go to Hario Glass's website. Hmm... free publicity from me.
(Pictures taken from Hario's catalog)


No comments:
Post a Comment