Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sat's supper

Initially wanted to go for movies in the evening, but in the end we all decided to stay home and rest. RK wanted to accpy her parents for the weekend, and I stayed home for some homecooked dinner. And we give the couple some couple time for once.

In the end we decided to meet up for some supper. Blk85 was a little too far for the short time. And since Kenny was driving, we agreed on a prata shop near RK's kampung. I could cycle over as it was only a short distance from my place. Short direct distance that is. Turned out there is a direct route over to the kampung. All I need to do was to cut through the industrial estate and im there!

And so here's the map of the route I took. It's about 11km away and took me only 30mins to reach by bicycle. Assuming if I walk (that's about 6km/h) it would take hmm... 2 hrs to arrive?!


But it was a good journey. Especially at night when there aren't many vehicles and the air was cool. I guess I can do this often.

(picture taken from Google Earth)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stalker! use google earth to spy on me house!